CF0720 • 200mm 15W 100V White Surface Mount Fire Speaker AS ISO7240.24
Fire version of our popular One-Shot C 0720 speaker. It features flame retardent housing material and a tuned PA driver to suit the new approval requirements. One-Shot design simply snap-fits in seconds to the surface mounting ring, reducing installation time considerably.
APPROVAL PENDING - AVAILABLE SOON.
- Designed to meet AS ISO7240.24 standard for fire & evacuation warning systems
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications
- Patented 2 way latching system reduces installation time.
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian Standards.
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
- High impact fire retardant enclosure & grille.
- Australian designed & assembled.
- 5 year warranty.
The Labour Saving One-Shot® Mounting System
Redback® “One-Shot®” speaker units install in seconds providing substantial labour cost savings for the professional installer compared to traditional mounting methods. They simply snap fit to the outer mounting ring by means of the integral pressure clips. The snap clip material is formulated to retain long service life strength and spring action, ensuring a firm vibration free fit. Speaker cable entry can be either from the rear, or via surface mounted conduit (four 19mm conduit knockouts are provided). The neutral white RAL colour provides an architecturally unobtrusive finish to virtually any installation. The transformer is fitted with a 4 way wire protect screw terminal block. This is suitable for loop in, loop out cabling.
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
Power taps: 1.25, 2.5, 5, 15W
SPL 1W @ 1m: 95dB @ 1kHz (+/- 2dB)
Frequency response: 80Hz-12kHz
Connection: 4 way terminal block + 22uF bipolar capacitor
Enclosure material: Flame retardant ABS
Driver construction: Paper twin cone
Enclosure diameter: 310mmØ
Overall weight: 1.5kg
Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
Relative humidity: < 95%
Additional Installation Accessories
C 0713 Conduit mounting plate