C 0886 • 6W 100V 130mm Vandal Resistant Ceiling Speaker
A high performance surface mount PA speaker designed for EWIS (fire & evacuation) installations. The enclosure is moulded from industrial grade, talc-filled polypropylene and designed to mount directly to the underside of concrete slabs or inaccessible ceilings. The housing utilises the One-Shot® mounting system for reduced installation time. They are ideal for use in plant rooms, warehouses, shopping centres, malls etc.
- Vandal resistant enclosure.
- Dual loop in, loop out cable entries.
- Steel front panel with diecast enclosure.
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
- Tamper resistant fasteners.
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications.
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian Standards.
- Neutral RAL9016 powdercoated finish.
Power taps: 0.25, 0.75, 1.5, 3, 6W
SPL 1W @ 1m: 93dB @ 1kHz (+/- 2dB)
SPL Max: 99dB @ Full power octave bandwidth
Frequency response: 180Hz – 18kHz
Dispersion (1kHz/2kHz): 170° / 120°
Directivity Q Factor (1kHz): 4.2
Connection: 4 way terminal block + 22uF bipolar capacitor
Grille material: Steel mesh grille
Outer construction: Steel front, die cast aluminium backbox
Driver construction: Polypropelene woofer, mylar dome tweeter
Overall weight: 1.8kg
Colour: White powdercoat (RAL 9016)
Operating temperature: -15°C to +60°C