A 4574 • Emergency Alert & Evacuation Tone Generator
This unit has provision for playback of Alert, Evacuation and chime tones as well as an alert and/or emergency message. When connected to a paging system amplifier, building occupants can be alerted and/or evacuated in the event of an emergency e.g.: fire, gas leak, bomb scare, earthquake. The Alert, Evacuation, Bell, and Emergency Messages are all MP3 based and stored on a Micro SD card which is accessible from the front of the unit. The Alert, Evacuation and bell tones and cancel function are triggered by the front switches, or by the rear terminal contacts for remote activation i.e. a clock, remote switch or optional A 2078B and A 2081 remote wall plates. It features 24V DC switched outputs which are enabled when the Alert, Evac or Chime tones are triggered. It is powered from a 24V DC source (plugpack supplied) and features a line out facility and MP3 based Message Voice Over.
- Level controls for alert/evac, bell and voice over
- Front panel alert/evac/bell and cancel switches
- All tones MP3 based
- Alert/Evac Emergency tones can be configured for momentary or continuous operation
- 1U half rack cabinet
- Alert and Evac Tones conform to AS 1670.4
- (Library included on Micro SD card)
- Compatible with fire indicator boards & break glass
- Remote operation of alert , evac, bell tones & cancel.
- Local operation of alert, evac and bell
- MP3 based Alert and Evacuation Voice over message facility
- Bell chime facility
- Switched 24V DC outputs for override relays or strobes
- (outputs limited to 120mA)
- On-board timer for remote alert activation adjustable
- from 30secs to 7.5min in 30 second increments. Switches
- from alert to evac after preset time.
- Auxiliary level output
Developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support.
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service.
Frequency response: 140Hz – 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: Alert/Evac/Chime: -70dB typically
Audio Output: RCA Stereo Socket
Switched 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
Alert 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
Evac 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
Bell 24V DC Out: Screw Terminals
PLEASE NOTE: Output loads limited to 120mA.
24V DC Power: Screw Terminals
24V DC Power: 2.1mm DC Socket Remote Alert,Evac,Bell,Cancel: Screw Terminals
Micro SD Card: Max 16GB
Bell, Alert/EvacTones: Rear Volume
Voice over: Rear Volume
Power: On/Off Switch
Alert Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
Evac Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
Bell Switch: Illuminated Push Switch
Cancel Switch: Push Switch
Indicators: Power on, Fault
Power Supply: 24V DC @ 1 Amp
Dimensions: 210W x 122D x 44H
Weight: 0.4 kg