A 4270 • Phase5 125W 4 Zone 100V Public Address Amplifier
Remote paging to each zone is made possible by connecting the A 4488 paging console to the amplifier via Cat6 cable (2 consoles @ max 300m). This allows for paging to selected zones or all call, muting BGM to all zones. At the completion of the announcement, music will be restored to previously selected zones. BGM can also be selected on or off to all zones remotely from the A 4488 paging console.
When using the paging console, these microphones assume priority between input 1 and input 2 on the amplifier. If two consoles are connected, they operate on a first in, first served basis, activating a system busy indicator on the inoperative console.
- Multi-stage thermally cued fan cooling
- 2U 19” rack mount (with optional A 4376)
- Tape record out terminals
- MP3 based Alert/Evac tones with MP3 voice over message for emergency tones (built in)
- 3 mic input and 4 auxiliary inputs
- Phantom powering available on all inputs
- Adjustable vox muting on inputs 1 & 2.
- Bass and treble tone controls
- Terminals for 100V line output
- 240V AC or 24V DC power operation
- Thermal & fuse overload protection
- Built in short circuit protection
- Australian designed & assembled
Developed, designed & assembled in Australia.
Since 1976 Redback PA products have been manufactured in Perth, Western Australia by Altronics. With over 40 years experience in the commercial audio industry, we offer consultants, installers and end users reliable products of high build quality with local product support.
Backed by an industry leading 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Our Redback products have a long tried and tested history of bulletproof reliability. Altronics offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Australian Made Redback products. Our local in-house service department has all the know how to answer technical queries and provide timely service.
Distortion: <0.5% @ 1kHz Output line: 100V Frequency response: 50Hz – 12kHz, -3dB Line inputs: 300mV Mic line sensitivity: 3mV balanced Mic input: >75dB below rated output
Line inputs: >81dB below rated output
Speaker connection: Pluggable terminals
Power connection: IEC or 24VDC pluggable terminal
Audio inputs: 3 pin XLR, stereo RCA, 3.5mm jack
Controls: Volume (3), Bass, Treble, Master, Zone Selection (4)
Bass adjustment: ±10dB @ 100hz
Treble adjustment: ±10dB @ 10kHz
Indicators: Power, 24VDC, Fault, Peak Limit, Over Load, Paging Active
Fuse protection: 7.5A AC, 10A DC
Power: 240V AC or 24V DC (nominal)
Dimensions: 483 x 270 x 88mm