A 2096 • Firephone Warden Intercom Point (WIP)
Designed specifically for use in emergency warning systems. Warden intercom points (WIPs) are used to communicate between floor wardens and the main emergency evacuation panel. When the handset is lifted the firephone automatically rings the emergency evacuation panel. When the emergency evacuation panel calls the WIP, the call tone sounds through the speaker in the body of the phone. When the handset is lifted, it automatically switches from the speaker in the body to the speaker in the handset. The firephone is manufactured from strong ABS and is fire engine red in colour.
- Selectable line impedance 600Ω or 4.7kΩ
- Separate speaker for call tone
- Simple two wire connection
- SSL approved complies with AS2220.1
- Includes wall mounting bracket
- 80db call tone