C 2064 • 60W 100V Compression Reflex Horn Driver Unit
Reflex horn speakers are ideally suited for open air paging applications where speech clarity is of prime importance. Typical uses include fairs, sporting venues, auctions, fetes etc. Constructed from spun aluminium, the massive 540mm flare is designed to be fitted with a compression driver. Rated to IP66 and supplied with stainless steel mounting bracket & fixings, making it suitable for permanent outdoor installations.
- Weatherproof and rugged construction.
- High SPL, crisp penetrating sound.
- Voice coils precision-wound on an aluminium bobbin for efficient heat dissipation.
- Built-in 100V transformer with easily selectable power taps/impedance by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear.
- Degree of protection IP 66 provided, when mounted on a reflex horn, against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water thus making them ideal for outdoor use.
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
Frequency response: 160Hz – 7kHz
Impedance: On 100V Line 165Ω/60W, 200Ω/50W, 250Ω/40W, 330Ω/30W 500Ω/20W, 1kΩ/10W
SPL at 1kHz(dB): 113.5(1W/1m)
Maximum SPL at 1kHz (dB): 132(60W/1m)
Throat coupling: 1-3/8″ 18TPI Throat couple No.1
Dimensions: Ø125 x 100mm