CC2099 • 5W 100V Fire/Evac 4″ (100mm) Speaker For One-Shot RatTrap
This custom designed speaker and transformer combination has been specifically engineered to ensure a wide frequency range and dispersion angle, plus a high sound pressure level (SPL) ensuring excellent music and speech intelligibility; which is highly desirable for emergency paging applications. Modelled on the popular Redback® One-Shot design, the ‘rat trap’ uses an ingenious patented spring mechanism that snaps like a rat trap when activated. Includes three retaining clips ensuring the grille fits snugly to the ceiling without sagging or drooping, even in soft ceilings. For best results we recommend using the T 2312A holesaw. Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block, 22µF bipolar capacitor, transformer safety cover and cable restraint plate as required by Australian standard.
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- Engineered to meet Australian Standard AS1670.4
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications
- Patented 3 way latching ensures a neat, sag free installation.
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian Standards.
- Fitted with cable restraint plate and transformer safety cover as required by Australian Standards.
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
- High impact styrene grille.
- 5 year warranty.
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
SPL 1W @ 1m: 92dB @ 1KHz ±2dB
Freq response: 100Hz – 15kHz
Ceiling cutout: 140mm Ø
Note: All SPL figures are measured at 1KHz +/- 2dB.