C 0379 • 5 Pin XLR Desktop Paging Microphone
This desk microphone has a tapered low frequency response for articulate speech reproduction and enhanced clarity. Fitted with a 2 metre lead and terminated with 5 pin XLR connector. Includes a PTT mute switching pair. The PTT switch features both momentary and lock-on positions. Suitable for use with amplifiers and mixers fitted with 5 pin XLR connection.
- All metal casing, gooseneck and grille.
- PTT pair for muting auxiliary inputs.
- Heavy duty flexible steel gooseneck.
- Momentary and lock-on on mic switch positions.
- Ideal for supermarkets, factories etc.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 80Hz – 12kHz
Housing material: Zinc diecast
Impedance: 600 Ohm
Sensitivity: -70dB ±3dB
Muting: PTT Contacts via inbuilt switch
Lead length: 2m
Gooseneck: 230mm (310mm including mic)
Baseplate dimensions: 110W x 160D x 50H mm