C 2057 • 30W 100V EWIS IP66 Weather Proof Plastic Horn Speaker
The REDBACK® 30W plastic horn speaker is designed primarily for distributed paging systems where a high degree of speech articulation and program clarity is paramount.
Typical applications include schools, train and bus stations, airports, car parks and plant rooms. A screwdriver adjustable power tap switch is provided as is a 22uf bipolar isolation capacitor to permit line monitoring function when employed with emergency PA and EWIS installations. A 4 core loop through lead is also provided. Features nickel-chromium plated mild steel hardware making them ideal for aquatic centre installations and alike.
- UV stabilised ABS construction
- Nickel chromium mounting hardware
- Complies with IEC529 / IP66 dust and hose-proof standard
- Selectable 100V line power taps 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 Watts
- High efficiency driver and line transformer
- UV stabilised plastic for long life even full sun
- Superb speech reproduction
- Excellent frequency response
- Emergency PA and EWIS compatible
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
SPL 1W@1m: 108dB
SPL Max Tap @1m: 123dB
Frequency response: 275Hz – 10kHz
Dispersion angle: 70°
Dimensions (mm): ≈212Ø x 285