C 0716 • 200mm 5W 100V Black One-Shot Surface Mount EWIS Speaker
A high performance surface mount PA speaker designed for EWIS (fire & evacuation) installations. The enclosure is moulded from industrial grade, talc-filled polypropylene and designed to mount directly to the underside of concrete slabs or inaccessible ceilings. The housing utilises the One-Shot® mounting system for reduced installation time. They are ideal for use in plant rooms, warehouses, shopping centres, malls etc.
- Excellent speech intelligibility.
- Engineered to meet Australian Standard AS1670.4
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications.
- Patented 6 way latching ensures a neat, sag free installation.
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian Standards.
- Fitted with cable restraint plate and transformer safety cover as required by Australian Standards.
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
- High impact enclosure & grille.
- Australian designed & assembled.
- 5 year warranty.
The Labour Saving One-Shot® Mounting System
Redback® “One-Shot®” speaker units install in seconds providing substantial labour cost savings for the professional installer compared to traditional mounting methods. They simply snap fit to the outer mounting ring by means of the integral pressure clips. The snap clip material is formulated to retain long service life strength and spring action, ensuring a firm vibration free fit. Speaker cable entry can be either from the rear, or via surface mounted conduit (four 19mm conduit knockouts are provided). The neutral white RAL colour provides an architecturally unobtrusive finish to virtually any installation. The transformer is fitted with a 4 way wire protect screw terminal block. This is suitable for loop in, loop out cabling.
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
Power taps: 0.33, 0.66, 1.25, 2.5, 5W
SPL 1W @ 1m: 93.6dB @ 1kHz (+/- 2dB)
Frequency response: 75Hz-15kHz
Connection: 4 way terminal block + 22uF bipolar capacitor
Enclosure material: High impact polystyrene
Driver construction: Paper twin cone
Enclosure diameter: 310mmØ
Overall weight: 1.45kg
Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
Relative humidity: < 95%